Human Resources ManagementJ.B Hunt
Human Resources InternALLERGAN PLC
Human Resources InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Human Resources InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Human Resource (HR)Glocar
Human Resources CoordinatorSuperInterns.com
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Human Resources AnalystSuperInterns.com
Human Resources InternBookmark This
7925 Jones Branch Dr
Posted: December 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSince 2008, MiDS has partnered with some of the world’s largest and fastest growing companies, offering technology solutions that have accelerated revenue growth, enhanced customer loyalty and delivered greater cost efficiencies. Today, we have an established presence in technology and mobile VAS solution, providing our services to over 20 million of end-users. As a leader in mobility solutions, MiDS has helped and continues to transform the lives of millions people across the globe.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - Interviewing Skills, Human Resource Planning, Human Resource Management, Job Placements
Preferred - Strategic Human Resources Leadership, Global Human Resources Management