HR InternDaktronics Inc.
Human Resources ManagementIclployalty
Human Resources InternAnaheim University
Human Resources InternReliance capital Limited
Human Resources and Corporate Recruiting InternshipAFLAC
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Fine Arts / Gallery InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Human Resources InternBookmark This
6316 Five Mile Center Suite 300
Posted: April 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKolen Services, based in Fredericksburg, VA, provides a full range of tax accounting and financial services.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills