Human Resources InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Human Resources Intern (Fall Semester 2017)PearIt
Human Resources InternLundbeck Canada Inc
Human Resources InternTaconic Biosciences
Human Resources InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Human Resources Internship-Queens Health NetworkIcahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Human Resources Staff RecruiterMaple Vue Staffing
Human ResourcesArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Alpha Phi Alpha Homes, Inc.
662 Wolf Ledges Parkway
Posted: March 21 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Alpha Phi Alpha Homes, Inc. we pride ourselves on our mission to develop, manage and provide quality housing and superior services through the creation or enhancement of thriving communities. Since inception in 1966 and our advocating for the disadvantaged, Alpha Phi Alpha Homes, Inc. has successfully operated multiple properties. As we move forward, our goal is to create self-sufficient communities throughout the United States and Internationally.
This position will assist with the Human Resource Manager. This person will assist with payroll, employee benefits, 401K, filing etc. This position will go to the first available candidate.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards an Associate's or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - Excel, Word, Payroll Processing, 10 Key Touch
Preferred - Excel, Word, 10 Key Touch