Human Resources InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Data Entry/Receptionist/Customer Service /Administrative AssistantFrontline Source Group
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
HR CoordinatorOutings & Adventures
HR AssociatePatriot Placements
RECRUITMENT INTERNAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Volunteer Services InternAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Employment Coordinator / Human Resources Internship (Gold Bridge, BC, Canada)Chilcotin Holidays
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Florida Business Consulting
19 W Flagler St
Posted: August 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 2011, Florida Business Consulting is a privately held marketing and fundraising services company in Downtown Miami, FL. FBC is responsible for developing management teams to lead clients into new markets, cities, and countries. These managers will be trained from the entry-level up to understand all aspects of running a business. Our mission at Florida Business Consulting is to bridge the gap between the product and the consumer with our professionally trained team.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills