Human Resources InternTNT DEALS, INC
Health Care InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Human Resources InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Human Resources InternSheWorks!
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – HUMAN RESOURCESEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Customer Service RepresentativeSpacelabs
Human Resources/Talent Acqusition InternEmployment Stage
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: April 16 2016
Company Location: Cincinnati, OH
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionConvergys Corporation is a corporation based in Cincinnati, Ohio, that sells customer management and information management products, primarily to large corporations. Customer management products include agent assisted, self-service and care software tailored to the communications, financial services, technology, retail, healthcare and government markets. Information management provides convergent billing and business support system (BSS) products and services including revenue management, product and order management, and customer care management to telecom, utilities, and cable/satellite/broadband service providers. They have approximately 130,000 employees across 31 countries.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills