Recruitment/HR Internship - Summer 17'Campaign Development Corp
Human Resources InternRomeo Power
Human Resources InternANGLO PACIFIC
Human Resources InternAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Human Resource InternDigital Factory
Human ResourcesFounder Group
AFLAC Office Management/Human Resources ProgramAFLAC
AFLAC Human ResourcesAFLAC
Human Resources InternBookmark This
4455 w Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: October 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTickleMe Entertainment is a show production, talent management and marketing firm. No matter which position you have applied for, you will be receiving more responsibility and more experience at this internship than any other company. Our interns are a valuable part of our team. You are an integral part of our team and for our clients. You will receive real world experience.
We are seeking for a Human Resources Inters interested in the entertainment field.
Compensation for this internship will be on a per project basis.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Mandatory to have own laptop
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - Multi Tasking, Negotiation Skills
Preferred - Languages