Human Resource InternsLinda Lesater & Co Services
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
HR CoordinatorOutings & Adventures
Human Resources InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Virtual AssistantTrina Solar
Human ResourcesArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipWest Coast Concepts
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: October 14 2016
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Aldo Group (corporately styled The ALDO Group) is a private corporation in Canada that owns and operates a worldwide chain of shoe and accessory stores. The company was founded by Aldo Bensadoun in Montreal, Quebec, in 1972, where its corporate headquarters remain today. It has grown to become a worldwide corporation, with nearly 2,000 stores under three retail banners: ALDO, Call It Spring/Spring and GLOBO. Stores in Canada, the U.S., the U.K., and Ireland are owned by the Group, while international stores are franchised. The company once operated the now closed or rebranded banners. Little Burgundy (which it sold to Genesco), Simard & Voyer, Christian Shoes, Access, Pegabo, Transit, Stoneridge, Locale, Feetfirst and FIRST (which was the American version of Feetfirst).
Keen interest in various hardware & software solutions for corporate applications.
Desire for understanding business processes
Excellent communication and presentation skills is a must
Technical Sales experience on computer hardware and software & working knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred
Good interpersonal skills, hardworking, driven, goal-oriented and assertive
Must be computer literate
With good communication skills (oral/written)
Driven, goal-oriented and assertive
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills