Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
HR Coordinator InternshipJulie Braun Co.
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources InternshipPCG, Inc.
Human Resources InternTeam One Global
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Cape Fear Staff
1041 Robeson Street
Posted: September 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Preferred Staffing Agency in Fayetteville, North Carolina
Cape Fear Staffing opened in Fayetteville, NC in April 2002. Since that time we have been providing the highest quality staffing services to a wide range of industries and clients in southeastern North Carolina. We are locally owned and operated and take enormous pride in putting people to work. Our personnel professionals combined, have over 40 years experience matching employers with employees.
We are intentional and dedicated to providing employees that fit the scope of what our clients are seeking. We verify the past year of employment and e-verify all of our employees, in addition to background checks.
Today’s staffing demands are increasingly challenging. That’s why more and more companies are partnering with Cape Fear Staffing; an agency with a proven strategy of helping job seekers and companies meet their employment needs.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills