Human Resources ManagementIclployalty
Human Resources InternAnaheim University
Human Resources InternReliance capital Limited
Human Resources and Corporate Recruiting InternshipAFLAC
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Fine Arts / Gallery InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Human Resource (HR) Internship at ChangingThePresent.orgChanging The Present
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Breathe Life Healing Centers
8721 W. Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: November 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBreathe is an exceptional company in part because we employ the industry’s best and brightest talent. Our Breathe team members are empowered to make their fullest contributions to our treatment programs and find joy and satisfaction in their work.
The result is a center where passionately dedicated people unite to help clients rediscover their lives.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing events, completing reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings.
-Creating new hire folders
-Filing and data entry
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills