Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternNew England Aquarium
Human Resource Assistant - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
HR InternshipAmerican Lending LLC
Human ResourcesA&A Marketing Group
Human resourcesEnterasys Networks
Human Resources InternBookmark This
709 Van Siclen
Posted: August 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionImage Projections is a digital signage start-up company. Our clients are extensive and expanding all over New York City, New Jersey, across the USA and soon internationally.
We actively seeking highly organized, self-motivated individual with at least 1 year experience in any human resource related field. As a member of our newly developed human resources team, you will be in charge of the employment of potential candidates in various positions.
Even though, this is an internship pursuing A DEGREE IS NOT REQUIRED BUT PREFERRED. College credit can be given, as well as a high possibility of a full-time employment.
Each internship term will last 2 months.
Compensation Stipend will be presented at the end of the internship term (up to $500).
Responsibilities- Assist with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling and attending interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Organize employee details and work scheduling.
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing events and client appointment, completing client billing invoice
-Answer phones, print/copy documents, and set up meetings/webinars for staff and clients.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Atleast 1 year Experience in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - Human Resources, Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Communication Skills
Preferred - QuickBooks