Human Resources InternReliance capital Limited
TCD Consulting, Inc. Human Resources InternshipTCD Consulting, Inc.
Maintenance and Engineering ManagerAvenue of the Americas Association Inc
Human Resources InternTNT DEALS, INC
Health Care InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Human Resources InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Human Resources InternSheWorks!
Human Resources InternBookmark This
709 Van Siclen
Posted: August 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionImage Projections is a digital signage start-up company. Our clients are extensive and expanding all over New York City, New Jersey, across the USA and soon internationally.
We actively seeking highly organized, self-motivated individual with at least 1 year experience in any human resource related field. As a member of our newly developed human resources team, you will be in charge of the employment of potential candidates in various positions.
Even though, this is an internship pursuing A DEGREE IS NOT REQUIRED BUT PREFERRED. College credit can be given, as well as a high possibility of a full-time employment.
Each internship term will last 2 months.
Compensation Stipend will be presented at the end of the internship term (up to $500).
Responsibilities- Assist with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling and attending interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Organize employee details and work scheduling.
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing events and client appointment, completing client billing invoice
-Answer phones, print/copy documents, and set up meetings/webinars for staff and clients.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Atleast 1 year Experience in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Human Resources, Excel, Communication Skills, Google Docs
Preferred - QuickBooks