Advertising and Public Relations InternshipAres Direct
Admin Assist. Sch. Yr. -- Community First! Equitable & Social JusticeCommunity First
Human Resource InternshipFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Human Resources Talent ScoutSpice Pharm
HR CoordinatorSpice Pharm
Human Resources InternReliance Capital Limited
Human Resources InternITIC Corporation
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: August 11 2015
Company Location: Herndon, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAssisting Hiring Manager
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills