Human resourcesMCI, Inc
People and Talent InternExiger Diligence
Human Resources InternFidelity Health Care
HR Intern (2016-2165)Daktronics Inc.
HR Assistant (New York Base)WhoWhatWhy
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternNew England Aquarium
Human Resources MentorshipBookmark This
Elite Decision Group
3350 Riverwood Pkwy SE
Posted: May 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWhy Elite Decision Group?
Elite Decision Group has a well-developed Mentorship program that has helped students successfully start and succeed in their careers.
• The position works with the CEO who oversaw practice human capital management for one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies, as well as our Human Capital Management Officer who is experienced in Human Resource Management and Labor Relations.
• The Mentorship is designed to provide a structured foundation for college students to strengthen their skills prior to entering the workforce.
• Previous students have accepted full time employment in fields related to their Mentorship quickly, and gone on to become organizational leaders.
• In the current economic state, Talent Acquisition professionals are in high demand.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates.
- Build a list of a potential candidates.
- Provide administrative support to managers, including, calendar management and organizing travel and events.
- Set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Attend the corporate conference calls and video conferences.
- Able to train via our online training center.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
** Most of all, we need a candidate that wants to gain experience and help a company grow. We are very flexible and understand students need that to achieve their dreams. We are an open opportunity employer meaning everyone will get an interview and a chance to showcase their determination and skills. Those that we hire will have a chance to stay with us after graduation and work with us full time. We also offer virtual positions for those who need that.**
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Not shy to talk to people in person or virtually
- Likes to network and establish relationships with business professionals and potential candidates
- Has established a career path and plan
- Knows their strengths and weaknesses
- Asks for help if needed
- Understands that talent acquisition is partly sales on the candidate's side and on a business side
- Likes to make goals and work towards achieving them
- Positive and professional social media presence
- Excellent interview skills
- Hard working
- Understands what building a book of business means in terms of a potential candidate book