Human Resources InternAflac Pasadena
Recruiting & Hiring internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Human Resources internBenjamin Apartments LLC
SAP HR Training and Placement - TekTaurus EducationTekTaurus Education
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources Internship-Queens Health NetworkIcahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Information Technology Recruiter - InternPacific Data Integrators
Human Resources InternBookmark This
5011 Argosy Avenue
Huntington Beach, CA
Posted: September 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeing at the forefront of the rawest and most adrenaline filled events has become a major goal of ADDRENAL. We are now expanding our company to provide a network of a series extreme sports shows. Our media company is moving towards hosting our own sporting and extreme sporting events.
The Human Resources Intern's primary responsibility is to help with our organization and assist in the management of our business. This internship will be instrumental for creating, maintaining, and evaluating an integrated communications effort that highlights our brand and extend our reach. We are looking for a driven and motivated individual with a passion for extreme sports and adrenaline filled activities.
Responsibilities- Assist our team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - Connecting People, Brand Awareness, Administrative Organization, Business Communications
Preferred - Business Meetings, Friendly Personality, Interviewing