Human Resources InternReliance capital Limited
Customer Service RepresentativePerficient INC
Intern, Human ResourcesUrban Land Institute
Human Resources InternNapleton Automotive Group
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Human Resource DepartmentDpoint Group
Advertising and Public Relations InternshipAres Direct
IT/Computer Systems InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Human Resources Recruiting InternPace Personnel
Human Resources InternBookmark This
1709 Columbia Rd NW
Posted: August 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis position is to intern DIRECTLY for Anne Mahlum, founder of Solidcore and Back on My Feet.
3 x TedX Speaker
Solidcore is a 50-minute, full body workout, that uses slow and controlled movements to work your muscles to failure.
Solidcore is currently operating in:
Atlanta, Philadelphia, Dallas, NY, Chicago, Washington DC, Virginia, and Maryland.
Back on my feet is a nonprofit organization now operating in over 11 cities.
This position will be to plan, design, and execute the personal branding strategy of Anne Mahlum to build up her social media presence.
You will be working with a team of interns on this task. Compensation will be UNLIMITED free classes to any Solidcore studio in the nation. Each class costs $37 to the general public.
If you have any other friends / colleagues who can contribute to this team, please apply together. We want to build a team of interns who preferably enjoy working together.
The following positions will need to be filled for the team:
Film / Film Editor-in charge of filming and editing content
General Virtual Assistant (can be located anywhere) - tasked with managing the calendar of content releases and all other interns on the team
Social Media Expert / Facebook Ads Expert - duties will be in charge of coordinating social media accounts and running Facebook ads to increase Anne's exposure online. Experience here is a plus. Desire to learn about online marketing and Facebook marketing is a requirement.
This position is required to be located in Washington DC to assist Anne in her everyday life.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills