Human Resources AnalystSuperInterns.com
Human Resources and Administrative InternshipSignature
Human Resources InternBentley's Pet Stuff
Human Resources Intern (Recruiting/Talent Assessment)Crucial Hire
Human Resources CoordinatorSuperInterns.com
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
HR Talent ScoutH&R Yachts
Human Resources Talent ScoutSpice Pharm
Human Resources InternBookmark This
1 South Fair Oaks Avenue, Suite 200
Posted: April 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a Fourtune 500 Company, Aflac Incorporated (American Family Life Assurance Company) is the largest provider of supplemental insurance in the United States. Aflac underwrites a wide range of insurance policies, but is perhaps more known for its payroll deduction insurance coverage, which pays cash benefits when a policyholder has a covered accident or illness. The company provides financial protection to more than 50 million people worldwide.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills