Human resourcesArmstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI)
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
This Human Resources (HR) Internship with FreeTheTextbooks.org Lets You Make a Difference!Free the Textbooks
Human Resources Talent ScoutSeattle Web Search
Human Resources InternEnvato Group
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Film Company always looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomePES
Human Resources InternBookmark This
1 South Fair Oaks Avenue, Suite 200
Posted: April 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a Fourtune 500 Company, Aflac Incorporated (American Family Life Assurance Company) is the largest provider of supplemental insurance in the United States. Aflac underwrites a wide range of insurance policies, but is perhaps more known for its payroll deduction insurance coverage, which pays cash benefits when a policyholder has a covered accident or illness. The company provides financial protection to more than 50 million people worldwide.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills