Human Resources Intern (Recruiting/Talent Assessment)Crucial Hire
Human Resources CoordinatorSuperInterns.com
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
HR Talent ScoutH&R Yachts
Human Resources Talent ScoutSpice Pharm
HR CoordinatorSpice Pharm
Human Resources InternReliance Capital Limited
Human Resources InternLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Human Resources InternBookmark This
5805 Sepulveda Blvd Ste 700
Sherman Oaks, CA
Posted: February 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAflac is a Fortune 500 company, a leader in the industry of worksite employee benefits. With the recent growing need and demand in voluntary benefits, we are hiring account executives and managers exponentially. Here at the Sherman Oaks Regional Office, I am seeking an intern, with the right qualities to assist with carrying out this project with high demand for Account Executives, in turn you can learn and acquire the skills that can give you the credits or letters of recommendation you may need for school particular credits.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills