Human Resources Intern SUMMER 2017 BOULDER, CO - STILL TIME TO APPLYLauth Investigations International
HR InternDaktronics Inc.
Human Resources ManagementIclployalty
Human Resources InternAnaheim University
Human Resources InternReliance capital Limited
Human Resources and Corporate Recruiting InternshipAFLAC
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Human Resources InternBookmark This
MOLOGEN AG company
Posted: July 21 2016
Company Location: Penn, NE
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGenuine Parts Company, founded in 1928, is a service organization engaged in the distribution of automotive replacement parts, industrial replacement parts, office products and electrical/electronic materials. The Company serves tens of thousands of customers from more than 2,650 operations and has approximately 39,600 employees.
With over 88 years of distribution expertise, GPC's commitment and reputation for just-in-time service position us as a critical partner in our customers' success.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills