Human Resources InternReliance capital Limited
Human Resources ManagerReliance Capital Limited
Billing ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Human Resources InternG&W Electric Company
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: February 06 2016
Company Location: New Canaan, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 19 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnimin Corporation is an application-focused company drawing from a diversified product portfolio and the worldwide production capabilities of Sibelco, our privately held parent organization. We are the world's largest producer of low-iron nepheline syenite used in glass, ceramic, paint and plastics, and the largest producer of quartz proppants for oil and natural gas stimulation and recovery. We are also the world's leading producer of high purity quartz, a highly specialized product used in the fabrication of integrated circuits, solar photovolaric cells and high intensity lighting.
Unimin processing plants are situated on the continent's best mineral deposits; each a multi-million dollar investment in chemical consistency, product uniformity and reliable supply. Regional offices, technical centers and analytical laboratories are organized to support production and commercial activities, and serve as customer resource centers.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills