Organizational Growth and Innovation InternCradles To Crayons
Looking For Diligent Copy Editor/ ProofreaderBain Capital
Human ResourcesThe Blackstone Group L.P
Human Resources InternshipErupt Marketing
HR InternUnited Staffing Solutions
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistGreater Seattle Business Association
Human Resources CoordinatorGreater Seattle Business Association
Human Resources and Payroll InternFROSCH Travel
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: February 06 2016
Company Location: New Canaan, CT
Application Deadline: July 23, 2017
Position: 19 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnimin Corporation is an application-focused company drawing from a diversified product portfolio and the worldwide production capabilities of Sibelco, our privately held parent organization. We are the world's largest producer of low-iron nepheline syenite used in glass, ceramic, paint and plastics, and the largest producer of quartz proppants for oil and natural gas stimulation and recovery. We are also the world's leading producer of high purity quartz, a highly specialized product used in the fabrication of integrated circuits, solar photovolaric cells and high intensity lighting.
Unimin processing plants are situated on the continent's best mineral deposits; each a multi-million dollar investment in chemical consistency, product uniformity and reliable supply. Regional offices, technical centers and analytical laboratories are organized to support production and commercial activities, and serve as customer resource centers.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills