Human Resources AssistantFitFUNd
Part Time Social Media / Human Resources AdministrationBuckeye BBC
Entry Level HR/Recruiter Internship- PAIDBlack Slate Strategies
HR/PR/SOCIAL MEDIA; DIRECTOR @ LUXMGMT. GROUP PAID INTERNSHIP!!!!!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources InternAflac Pasadena
HR- Adminstration - Office at Summer CampSummit Camp & Travel
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Film Company always looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomePES
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: November 05 2016
Company Location: Portland, OR
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShoezandmoreⓇ is a Shoezandmore.com LLC company. The world needs to know the value you bring to the table, the world needs to know you are shoezandmoreⓇ.
Our mission is to hold readers accountable for excellence in healthy living and social awareness with an environmentally responsible carbon footprint. Our vision is to educate readers about real issues occurring daily across the earth because what happens today will affect tomorrow.
We need your help. The ShoezandmoreⓇ is currently reaching over three million people each month, our workload is high, and need help organizing the demands attached to this fast-paced field. Our target is young adults between 18-34-year-olds, and who else knows what young adults want other than young adults? This unpaid internship offers fantastic benefits. Benefits such as covering live events, networking with industry leaders, and possible employment opportunities complemented by the support of a respected magazine to list a few.
- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills, Solid computer skills, Excellent interpersonal skills
Preferred - Conflict Resolution, Basic Accounting