Human Resources InternSigma Pharmaceuticals Limited
Corporate Internship at small Government Contractor in Arlington, VA (Ballston)Accelerated Development & Support (ADS) Corporation
HR RECRUITER INTERN (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
HR Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Assistant Human Resources and Communication in MexicoPIC Management
Human Resource Talent ScoutH&R Yacht Charters
HR InternshipInternational Translation Company
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Rockhaven Group, LLC
8515 Greenville Avenue
Posted: January 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRockhaven Group, LLC is a placement agency whose misiion is to help employers find great candidates. We also work in collaboration with Rockhaven Ministries Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) non -profit whose mission is to empower Refugees .Our desire is to raise awareness and create a culture of peace and justice as we empower our refugees through educational, empowerment, and enrichment programs. WE specialize in placing refugees with companies who are willing to help our refugees find employment.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - Human Relations, Human Resource Development, Competitive Marketing Strategies
Preferred - Compensation & Benefits Programs