RECRUITMENT INTERNAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Volunteer Services InternAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Employment Coordinator / Human Resources Internship (Gold Bridge, BC, Canada)Chilcotin Holidays
Human Resources Intern SUMMER 2017 BOULDER, CO - STILL TIME TO APPLYLauth Investigations International
HR InternDaktronics Inc.
Human Resources ManagementIclployalty
Human Resources InternAnaheim University
Human Resources InternReliance capital Limited
Human Resources InternBookmark This
220 Market Street
Perth Amboy, NJ
Posted: August 12 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have several companies in a health care field - including addiction counseling office and 2 home care agencies. We are currently recruiting for multiple positions - clinical staff as well as administrative / office support staff. Check out our websites: www.treatmentnj.net, www.gchshome.com, www.supercaring.com
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone and skype screenings.
- entering HR information into our database, check files for compliance, send reminders to employees to update their personnel files.
- use social medial for recruitment
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills