Human Resources InternVerrica Pharma
Computer Science and Engineering/inter paidOutsource Tel
Human Resources InternBrogan Group
Human Resources InternNOVA CHEMICALS
HR Coordinator InternOutings & Adventures
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full Time / Immediate HireTata Consulting Services
Human Resources InternAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Human Resources InternANGLO PACIFIC
Human Resources InternBookmark This
220 Market Street
Perth Amboy, NJ
Posted: August 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have several companies in a health care field - including addiction counseling office and 2 home care agencies. We are currently recruiting for multiple positions - clinical staff as well as administrative / office support staff. Check out our websites: www.treatmentnj.net, www.gchshome.com, www.supercaring.com
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone and skype screenings.
- entering HR information into our database, check files for compliance, send reminders to employees to update their personnel files.
- use social medial for recruitment
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills