Human Resources InternTeam One Global
Human ResourcesA&A Marketing Group
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternStrategy Integration Group, Inc
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
TCD Consulting, Inc. Human Resources InternshipTCD Consulting, Inc.
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Brocade Communications Systems Inc.
Posted: July 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrocade Communications Systems Inc. is an American technology company specializing in data and storage networking products and was Founded 1995
Lloyd Carney is the Brocade Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Brocade Board of Directors. As CEO, Carney is responsible for executing the company’s vision and strategy to lead the networking industry through its next phase of evolution that will be defined by data center virtualization, cloud computing, and software networking.Before joining Brocade, Carney was CEO and member of the board of directors at Xsigo Systems, a technology leader in the data center virtualization market with solutions for cloud computing and software-defined networking. Previous to that, Carney was CEO of Micromuse, Inc., a networking management software company which became an integral part of the IBM Tivoli framework. Carney also has extensive experience in the IP networking industry. He served as the chief operating officer at Juniper Networks where he oversaw the engineering, product management, and manufacturing divisions. Carney also served as president of the core IP, wireless Internet, and the enterprise divisions at Nortel Networks, which generated multi-billion dollars in revenue. Before this, Carney was the executive vice president and general manager of the Enterprise Business Unit at Bay Networks.Carney holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering Technology and an Honorary PhD from the Wentworth Institute of Technology. He also earned a Master of Science degree in Applied Business Management from Lesley College in Cambridge, Massachusetts.Some of our Products include Routers , Data Center Switches, Campus Network Switches, IP Storage,Cable Wires,Harddisk e.t.c
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills