Human Resources Intern (Recruiting/Talent Assessment)Crucial Hire
Human Resources CoordinatorSuperInterns.com
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
HR Talent ScoutH&R Yachts
Human Resources Talent ScoutSpice Pharm
HR CoordinatorSpice Pharm
Human Resources InternReliance Capital Limited
Human Resources InternLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Human Resources InternBookmark This
CCG & Associates
Posted: October 11 2016
Company Location: Fred, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a consulting firm that works specifically with small business owners and entrepreneurs nationwide. Our clientele consists of small businesses (5 employees or less). We provide support and consultation services to ensure the long-term success of their new/small business.
As we expand our team we are looking to expand our internship program to assist those interested in gaining experience in Human Resources. This is a great opportunity for the right person! Need experience? We can help.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - Human Resources, Communication Skills, Typing, Phone Etiquette, Interviewing Skills, English & Spanish languages, Professionalism, Document Creation
Preferred - Excel, Word, Communication Skills, Writing and Editing, HR Management