HR Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Assistant Human Resources and Communication in MexicoPIC Management
Human Resource Talent ScoutH&R Yacht Charters
HR InternshipInternational Translation Company
Human Resources InternTeam One Global
Human ResourcesA&A Marketing Group
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternStrategy Integration Group, Inc
Human Resources InternBookmark This
806 s douglas rd., 4th floor
Coral Gables, FL
Posted: November 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrust Hospitality is a hotel management company growing at a very rapid pace. We oversee hotels in the US, Caribbean, Latin America and more! We are currently seeking for an HR intern for our Corporate Offices and looking for a dynamic, hard working individual who is not scared of a fast pace environment.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
- Assist in Projects related to HR.
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills