Human Resources Recruiting InternPace Personnel
Human Resources InternBond Street Group
Office InternSkyline Consulting Group
Human Resources Intern - FALL 2017Frasco, Inc.
Human Resources Intern - Summer 2017Frasco, Inc.
Customer Service RepresentativeDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipFour Pillars Marketing
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: June 22 2016
Company Location: Jacksonville, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 35 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. FIS empowers the financial world with payment processing and banking solutions, including software, services and technology outsourcing. FIS’ more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to ensuring its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all North American job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request reasonable accommodation.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills