Human Resources (Payroll & Benefits) InternRelief International
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Paid Internship Recruiter ( Recruiting / Networking )Suburban Life Realty
Spring Semester HR / PR InternBealstone, Inc
Human Resources - Staffing / Recruitingwww.JonathanWesleyInc.com
Social Media / HR Internshipwww.JonathanWesleyInc.com
Program Support (Human Resources)The Global Grid
Human Resources InternBookmark This
The Thaddeus Foundation
133 East Bonita Ave. Suite #200
San Dimas, CA
Posted: September 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHuman Resources Intern
Job Description: The internship program will provide the student with relevant skills in a variety of human resource functions via on-the-job training.
• Perform a variety of general administrative tasks
• Manage a social media accounts
• Create job descriptions and manage online postings
• Schedule interviews as needed; Maintain excellent communication with our candidates
• Organize resume book; responsible for HR operation paperwork
• Handle updating staff contact list, inquiry response form, track and help prepare performance review document, sending out leave of absence forms and ensuring that leave of absence forms are filed within the volunteer personnel folder
• Assist the Executive Director with reference checks ensuring that the checks are completed in a timely manner
• Assist the Executive Director with processing of terminations
• Prepare rejection and acknowledge letters
• Perform other assigned duties
• Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate program at a local University with a major in Human Re-sources, Junior or Senior level, with current GPA of 3.0 or above or a graduate of a University, with a major in Human Resources.
• Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communica-tion skills, in a professional environment.
• A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality.
• Excellent multi-tasking, time management, customer service and business writing skills a must.
• Social media management preferred.
• Ability to work independently with little instructions and be detail oriented.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without Visa sponsorship.
• If hired, you are required to become a mandated reporter
• Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with some evenings and weekends
• Must be available to work approximately 20 hours per week during the summer (June – September)
• Must be available to work approximately 15 hours per week during the academic year
• This internship is 4 months long and is renewable pending performance review
• Receive direct supervision from the Executive Director
• Participate in professional training offered to all employees
• Engage in employee events such as a monthly staff luncheon, etc.
• Build resume and explore career options
• Apply skills and knowledge to the workplace
• Flexible scheduling to allow for finals and changes in class schedule
*** We are an equal opportunity employer. ***