Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human ResourcesA&A Marketing Group
HR Administrator/Staffing CoordinatorDSS Staffing, Inc
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
Virtual Human Resources Project Management InternYOakleyPR
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Clear Sky Media LLC
18021 Norwalk Blvd Suite 203
Posted: August 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionClear Sky Media LLC is seeking motivated individuals who want to gain experience in our human resource department we are developing. Also, we are in the process of partnering with a staffing agency that will lead to a potential full time employment. Please send your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills