Human Resources Internship (Unpaid)Covenant House International
HR CoordinatorOutings & Adventures
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Volunteer Coordinator InternFront Porch Center for Innovation and Wellbeing
Human Resources InternNARL REFINING LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Film Company always looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomePES
Human Resources InternHM. Clause
Human Resources InternArizona Beverage Company
Human Resources InternBookmark This
The White Label Firm
Posted: February 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe White Label Firm, Inc. is looking to bring on board dynamic and outgoing students looking to further their experience in the HR department.
Applicants must have great written and verbal communication skills.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills