HR AssociatePatriot Placements
RECRUITMENT INTERNAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Volunteer Services InternAction for Boston Community Development, Inc.
Employment Coordinator / Human Resources Internship (Gold Bridge, BC, Canada)Chilcotin Holidays
Human Resources Intern SUMMER 2017 BOULDER, CO - STILL TIME TO APPLYLauth Investigations International
HR InternDaktronics Inc.
Human Resources ManagementIclployalty
Human Resources InternAnaheim University
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: April 13 2016
Company Location: Kennewick, WA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMedical Spa in Tri-Cities, WA looking for intern to work with senior management in coordinating and compiling existing policies into manuals and protocol reference documentation.
- Provide administrative support to HR manager and management, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests.
-Compile policies & procedures and incorporate into new employment policy manual; disciplinary
- If on-site: Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field; Minimum two years completed college
- Professional writing ability
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills