Management Trainee - Business Development & CRMHR Footprints Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
Human Resources InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Human Resources Intern (Fall Semester 2017)PearIt
Human Resources InternLundbeck Canada Inc
Human Resources InternTaconic Biosciences
Human Resources InternMedical Plus Pte Ltd
Human Resources Internship-Queens Health NetworkIcahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Human Resources Staff RecruiterMaple Vue Staffing
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: April 13 2016
Company Location: Kennewick, WA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMedical Spa in Tri-Cities, WA looking for intern to work with senior management in coordinating and compiling existing policies into manuals and protocol reference documentation.
- Provide administrative support to HR manager and management, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests.
-Compile policies & procedures and incorporate into new employment policy manual; disciplinary
- If on-site: Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field; Minimum two years completed college
- Professional writing ability
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills