Human Resources InternReliance capital Limited
Customer Service RepresentativePerficient INC
Intern, Human ResourcesUrban Land Institute
Human Resources InternNapleton Automotive Group
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Human Resource DepartmentDpoint Group
Advertising and Public Relations InternshipAres Direct
IT/Computer Systems InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Human Resources Recruiting InternPace Personnel
Human Resources InternBookmark This
RCS Marketing Group
4500 Salisbury Rd.
Posted: July 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionR.C.S. Marketing Group is looking for a driven individual that is looking for experience working with a fortune 500 company. You will be working hand-in-hand with the President of the company. If you are the right candidate you will be compensated and asked to partner with us after the internship ends.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills