TCD Consulting, Inc. Human Resources InternshipTCD Consulting, Inc.
Maintenance and Engineering ManagerAvenue of the Americas Association Inc
Human Resources InternTNT DEALS, INC
Health Care InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Human Resources InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Human Resources InternSheWorks!
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – HUMAN RESOURCESEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: November 12 2015
Company Location: Clementwood, VT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The ideal candidate is a highly detail-oriented professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills. He/she should be a quick learner, experienced in inputting large volumes of data into computer systems, and able to manage multiple projects at once. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, is necessary for this position
• Maintain and update company database with employee information
• Examine payroll reports to search for omitted or incorrect information
• Collaborate with supervisor to resolve issues in data entry and discuss potential solutions
• Execute database system tests to update development team on system problems
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills