Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: January 06 2016
Company Location: Silvis, IL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionWork remotely to assist the upper level management in all aspects of human resources. Learn how to effectively recruit talent, and offer new ideas on how to improve this process. Additionally, complete projects and assignments that support the overall growth of the company.
Responsibilities- Assist upper level management in all aspects of HR
- Recruit talented individuals throughout all levels of the company
- Research cost effective means of recruiting
This position is available throughout the USA. College credit available.
Due to the overwhelming response of resumes received, only those candidates who closely match the position requirements will be contacted.
Requirements- Current undergraduate majoring in: Business, Management, Human Resources, Industrial Relations, or any related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for advertising and sales
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Have working knowledge of MS Office Suite