Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternNew England Aquarium
Human Resource Assistant - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
HR InternshipAmerican Lending LLC
Human ResourcesA&A Marketing Group
Human resourcesEnterasys Networks
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Music Industry Society
Posted: March 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Music Industry Society links talented up-and-coming artists to charities and helps orchestrate unforgettable experiences. Its mission is to impact underserved communities by providing and supporting programs designed to build new schools and communities, provide clean water, food, education and medical cures for children across the globe.
We are looking for a new event coordinator intern. The ideal candidate will meet the requirements below.
Responsibilities- Work with hiring managers and HR to create ‘welcome’ email announcements for new hires
- Enter data into spreadsheets or databases
- Makes copies of HR paperwork as needed
- Participate in HR team and all staff meetings
Requirements- Ability to interact with all levels of staff utilizing excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive data required
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Superior organizational skills; results-focus with superb execution and follow-through; highly detail-oriented
- Efficient, highly productive multi-tasker; self-motivated and flexible; thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Motivated to learn
Ability to maneuver through the internet