Human resourcesMCI, Inc
People and Talent InternExiger Diligence
Human Resources InternFidelity Health Care
HR Intern (2016-2165)Daktronics Inc.
HR Assistant (New York Base)WhoWhatWhy
Campus Recruiting Ambassador - Help Recruit Community Ambassadors!New Photo Sharing App
(Summer, Fall, Spring) Looking for interns - Human Resouce majors welcomeReal Estate
Human Resources InternNew England Aquarium
Human Resources InternBookmark This
1240 S. State College Blvd., Room 110
Posted: September 14 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOnline since 1996 and a pioneer of online education, Anaheim University redefines the nature of online higher education, hiring acclaimed international professors and connecting them with students around the globe through live webcam classes. Interns would be responsible for assisting with the daily operation of administrative and student services tasks related to record-keeping for student services, administrative, and accreditation purposes. In addition, our interns will learn our intake and graduation processes, support university-wide federal and state compliance in all areas of operation, and learn from our experienced staff.
Anaheim University seeks interns who want to have a hands-on, project-oriented experience in their field. We can get our own coffee just fine, and our skills with the printer are top-notch already. Instead, we want your innovation, skills, and enthusiasm to learn to be assets to our database, record-keeping, accreditation, and administrative projects. Our former interns have brainstormed their own projects and, with supervision and administrative support, have opened the door to many beneficial new ideas, procedures, and ventures. We're proud to support your growth and learning in a mutually beneficial relationship.
Responsibilities- Provide administrative support, including calendar management, submitting service requests, maintaining up-to-date student records
- Assist with administrative and student services tasks related to record-keeping for student services, administrative, and accreditation purposes.
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience with Google Drive and Microsoft Access preferred (but not necessary)
- Must be to communicate well in both speaking and writing English with people from different cultural and linguistic backgrounds
SkillsRequired - Effective Communicator, Positive Attitude, Attention To Detail, Flexibility, Positive Team Player
Preferred - Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access, Google Drive, Flexible Schedule