Human Resources InternAflac Pasadena
Recruiting & Hiring internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Human Resources internBenjamin Apartments LLC
SAP HR Training and Placement - TekTaurus EducationTekTaurus Education
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources Internship-Queens Health NetworkIcahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Information Technology Recruiter - InternPacific Data Integrators
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: April 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJWP & Associates is 501(c)(3) non-profit organization aiming towards assisting individuals in bettering their lives. Our organization provides an array of services and resources for the individuals, as well as encouragement through their transition process. JWP & Associates is a division of Higher Learning Services which is located in Macomb County but our services are extended to individuals and families from any county.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Human Resources, Human Relations, Human Resource Planning, Human Resources Management, Brand Marketing, Corporate Fundraising, Fundraising