Human Resources InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Human Resources InternSheWorks!
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – HUMAN RESOURCESEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Customer Service RepresentativeSpacelabs
Human Resources/Talent Acqusition InternEmployment Stage
Customer Service at Alliance HealthcareAlliance Healthcare
Human Resources Talent ScoutSpice Pharm
Human Resources & Talent Acquisition CoordinatorEntrepreneurs That SOAR!
Human Resources Intern Needed AsapBookmark This
5725 Dragon Way #314
Posted: August 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRIverfront Marketing Inc is a sales and marketing company that works with various fortune 500 clients in industries that range from office supplies to solar energy. Our company is growing and we are bringing in more opportunity for our clients through our ability to connect with their clientele and build strong, lasting relationships on their behalf. RFM focuses on a team environment with highly collaborative group of young professionals who have helped grow this small start up to what it is today and are propelling it forward to where we are going. Our company's success is attributed to the hard work put in by our employees and our unrelenting high results for our clients achieved with integrity.
Responsibilities- Interacting with candidates for open positions with the company
- Basic computing tasks like scheduling
- Recruiting for new candidates and Talent scouting
- Company branding and Social media management
- Basic human resources tasks as well
- Learning about business from experienced individuals who have been in business multiple years with years of experience
RequirementsWe are looking for an individual looking for a co op or internship to start in our HR department and have the opportunity to get real world experience on the job learning as if they were one of our top employees. The requirements for applicants are as follows:
- Degree in Marketing, PR, Human Resources or other Communications Major focuses
- Coursework in brand development (not required but preferred)
- Experience in a field that deals with people on a daily basis (serving/ bar tending/ customer service)
- Basic knowledge of Social media (Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram/ etc...)
- Great communication skills especially interpersonal communication
- Looking to learn as much as possible
- Must be fun (we don't like Boring people)