Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
HR Coordinator InternshipJulie Braun Co.
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources InternshipPCG, Inc.
Human Resources InternTeam One Global
Human Resources Intern with Opportunity for EmploymentBookmark This
Clockwork Contractors, Inc.
23961 Craftsman Rd, Suite L
Posted: August 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur Company has been serving the Los Angeles area, San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita Valley, Ventura County and Orange County since 2007. As a full service Contractor, licensed through the State of California, we are focused on building long term relationships with our customers delivering amazing results and always striving to exceed expectations. Our growing corporation is in need of a human resources manager, however the needs of our small business are very specific to our field, so we need someone, who will initially shadow our corporate officers and dispatchers in order to grasps the needs of our work force. This training or internship will hopefully result in hiring the candidate as our Human Resources Manager in the next six to nine months. We are located in Calabasas, however our work force is employed throughout the greater Los Angeles area and some on-site training may be necessary. We are initially looking for a part-time intern, who is passionate about people and integrating the needs of our work force with the vision of management for continued excellence in the services we provide.
Responsibilities• Create and update various databases including the grievance log, applicant flow, etc.
• Researching and collecting data for various HR initiatives
• Networking with external resources
• Preparing materials for orientation
• Conducting orientation
• Preparing all new hire paperwork
• Conducting interviews
• Advertising all open job positions
• Creating new personnel files
• Work with management to learn about operations, management responsibilities, dispatching, client satisfaction, insurances, and human resources
• Routinely supervising workers and addressing questions
• Resolving problems in paperwork
• Implementing Benefit Program for all employees next year
• Advising employees on safety issues,
productivity, and complaints
• Ensuring that the employees are working