Human resourcesGenerac Power Systems
Human Resources InternZAG Group of Companies
Human Resources Intern - FULL TIME - 40 Hours/week - Paid (NON-VIRTUAL)McKenna Motor Co., Inc.
TCD Consulting, Inc. Human Resources InternshipTCD Consulting, Inc.
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Public Relations AssistantCPG Seattle
Human Resources InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Human Resources Co-op/InternshipDoosan Bobcat
Human Resources Internship: $10/hrBookmark This
Power Home Remodeling Group
2501 Seaport Drive
Posted: June 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
DescriptionWe're 1,450 personalities from all walks of life who actually love what we do, respect the people we work with, and want to see each other succeed. And because all of these people feel different about their job, we've been able to grow our revenue year over year for the past two decades - including a 900% increase within the past six years and the title of 3-time Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company. And because being different works for us and has helped to create unprecedented opportunity, we're expanding nationwide while promoting from within to ensure the same dynamic culture travels with us. A culture of difference makers - each helping Power achieve the "Top Workplace" in our territories for the past several years, rivaling the world's most recognizable brands in terms of technology, green collar jobs and overall success.
So Be different. Take the interview. You'll know.
Learn more. Review primary position responsibilities below.
We are looking to add a Human Resources Intern to our team! Pay rate: $10/hour.
ResponsibilitiesThe ideal candidate will be able to work 16 - 30 hours per week.
The HR Intern will support our Regional Office Manager in a multitude of departmental facets: Executive, Human Resources and Talent Acquisition support. Here are a few bullet points of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Meeting and Greeting Interviewees
• Confirming Interviews and New hires
• Entering data in our Applicant Tracking System
• New Hire and Employee Benefits Orientation
• Data implementation in our proprietary HRIS
• Assisting current staff with licensing and compliance
• Assist Talent Acquisition Department with sourcing candidates
• Other HR, Talent Acquisition and miscellaneous administrative duties.
RequirementsCandidates must be extraordinarily detail oriented, be adaptive to a fast paced, ever changing office environment and business, be able to learn new technology very quickly, and have a polished, professional, articulate demeanor.
Additional must haves:
• Interest in Human Resources
• Junior or Senior academic status
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Comfort with public speaking
• Resourceful problem solving abilities
• Highly evolved customer service skills