Human Resources InternNANTHEALTH CARE
Human Resources InternNANTHEALTH CARE
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – HUMAN RESOURCESEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Customer Service RepresentativeSpacelabs
Human Resources/Talent Acqusition InternEmployment Stage
Human Resources Talent ScoutSpice Pharm
Human Resources & Talent Acquisition CoordinatorEntrepreneurs That SOAR!
Human Resources Managerjulpar
Human Resources Internship Available - VirtualBookmark This
The Rise Network
Posted: April 04 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAn online internship with a global multi-media startup company that is in the process of a soft launch to 5 million people daily.
Work from school and/or from home. The Rise Network™, a multi-media company set on discovering tomorrow’s legends in TV, film, music, and literature, has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects.
As an intern you will work remotely with our executive staff and will work on real world projects and gain hands on experience that will help you grow.
This is a year-round internship that works according to the intern’s availability. We are providing students with an opportunity to enhance their learning experience in their field(s) of interest.
ResponsibilitiesJOB SUMMARY/POSITION DESCRIPTION (OVERVIEW):
To assist and provide support to the Human Resources Generalist and the Human Resources Team
Assist in establishing and maintaining administrative systems and processes that allow effective management of all correspondence, reporting requirements and documentation, including personal details of all new staff members and updating and accurately maintaining data of all existing employees.
General HR Duties
• Assist in implementing HR policies and procedures
• Be accessible and respond to staff/manager inquiries in a timely manner during scheduled work times
• Assist with all aspects of recruitment (scheduling of drug testing and background checks, respond to inquiries, application data/file management).
• Assist with New Hire Packets.
• Assist with recruitment filing system.
• Create new hire personnel files.
• Attend and assist with job fairs and special recruiting events (dancer auditions).
• Respond to all employment inquiries in a timely manner.
• Create and maintain job description book and online files.
• Assist with benefits administration as needed.
• Assist as needed with monthly benefit enrollment for new hires and preparation related to the session.
• Assist in audit and process of monthly insurance billing.
• Coordinate 401k quarterly distribution instruction mailings.
• Compile data for exit summary reports as needed.
• Assist with terminations, I-9 and medical filing.
• Assist with merit review process as needed.
• Special Projects as assigned.
• All other duties as assigned.
RequirementsWhat We Require
• Currently College Junior/Senior level pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proficient computer skills (word processing and spreadsheets)
• Proven people skills
• Cooperative attitude with team-oriented disposition
What You Will Learn
- Learn new skills and develop potentials
- Career mentoring with the founder and president of the company
- Reference for future career opportunities
- Possible permanent placement in the company after graduation
Business, Human Resources
If this sounds interesting we want to hear from you.
This is a non-paid internship that can quickly become a paid internship; however initially, college credit is available as an option for those interested.