HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources Internnorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
HR Coordinator InternshipJulie Braun Co.
HR Talent Scout InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Seasonal Human Resources TrainerSix Flags Great America
Human Resources InternBookmark This
1 South Fair Oaks
Posted: July 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEverwell is a small business solutions company whose mission is to meet the needs of small businesses in the community. As a growing company, Everwell is seeking Human Resources Interns to assist with the hiring process.
As a Human Resources Intern you will experience first-hand what the HR field entails. Various tasks will be given along with projects that involve human resource systems, payroll, recruiting, benefits administration, and more, under the guidance and supervision of the Regional Recruiting and Training Coordinator. Moreover, interns will also go through a weekly curriculum which teaches different aspects of HR and how it is changing today. Interns will also be given the opportunity to shadow different HR processes conducted by the Regional Recruiting and Training Coordinator such as interviewing and on-boarding.
Duties include the following but are not limited to:
- Recruit qualified candidates through different job posting websites.
- Schedule and conduct interviews
- Assisting with on-boarding of new associates
- Assist in the management of employee contracts and benefits
- Schedule career fairs through area colleges and city programs.
- Create and post job descriptions
This is a part-time, unpaid internship (14 hours per week). Upon successfully completing the internship, quality interns will receive a letter of recommendation from the Regional Recruiting and Training Coordinator.Qualified interns may have the opportunity to be offered a paid position upon completion of the internship.
- Pursing undergraduate with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Preferred majors: Human Resources, Business Administration or any related field
- Access to laptop or any portable device with Microsoft Office and Internet capabilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Docs
- Experience with Applicant-tracking systems is a plus, but not required.
- Very thorough organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated as well as work well with others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Ability to maintain strong and consistent communication through email, phone, and WhatsApp