Human Resources InternWhirlpool Corporation
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources InternshipPCG, Inc.
Human Resources InternTeam One Global
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Human Resources Internyum yum donots
Human Resources InternKimley-Horn and Associates
Human Resources InternshipBookmark This
Denver Art Museum
100 W 14th Ave. Pkwy
Posted: April 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The HR intern will experience many different aspects of the Human Resources function and help support administrative processes. A project will be assigned that will allow the intern to work independently throughout parts of their assignment.
• Assist with the company’s internal and external recruiting programs
• Assist with redesigning the Applicant Tracking system in the museum’s HRIS database
• Complete an audit of the museum’s files including employee files, benefit files and I-9 forms
• Assist HR team members to improve the company’s on-boarding and off-boarding process of employees, including assisting with the development of a New Employee Orientation presentation
• Complete employment verifications and unemployment claim forms, as well as draft online jobs postings and other correspondence as needed
• Provide assistance with the planning, organization and execution of employee events.
• Provide filing assistance for all assigned personnel
• Other duties as assigned
• Office environment most of the time
• Work with confidential information
• Regular operation of a computer
• Rapidly changing workloads and priorities
• Occasional filing and sorting of files requiring the ability to lift up to 10 pounds repetitiously
• Preferably a Junior or Senior in college pursuing a Bachelor's degree in HR or a relevant degree.
• PC usage - Microsoft Office® software (must be willing to learn new software applications when needed).
• Correspondence - excellent command of grammar, punctuation, spelling, word usage, composition, and formatting.
• Demonstrate excellent skills in organizing and prioritizing work in a rapidly changing, multiple deadline environment.
• Have a good work record of strong self-motivation, high productivity, reliable attendance, attention to quality, excellent communication skills, ability to learn new skills, and a cordial, cooperative personality.