HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources InternPartnerRE Limited
Human Resources AssistantFitFUNd
Part Time Social Media / Human Resources AdministrationBuckeye BBC
Entry Level HR/Recruiter Internship- PAIDBlack Slate Strategies
HR/PR/SOCIAL MEDIA; DIRECTOR @ LUXMGMT. GROUP PAID INTERNSHIP!!!!!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
HR Talent ScoutOutings & Adventures
Human Resources InternAflac Pasadena
Human Resources InternshipBookmark This
Denver Art Museum
100 W 14th Ave. Pkwy
Posted: April 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The HR intern will experience many different aspects of the Human Resources function and help support administrative processes. A project will be assigned that will allow the intern to work independently throughout parts of their assignment.
• Assist with the company’s internal and external recruiting programs
• Assist with redesigning the Applicant Tracking system in the museum’s HRIS database
• Complete an audit of the museum’s files including employee files, benefit files and I-9 forms
• Assist HR team members to improve the company’s on-boarding and off-boarding process of employees, including assisting with the development of a New Employee Orientation presentation
• Complete employment verifications and unemployment claim forms, as well as draft online jobs postings and other correspondence as needed
• Provide assistance with the planning, organization and execution of employee events.
• Provide filing assistance for all assigned personnel
• Other duties as assigned
• Office environment most of the time
• Work with confidential information
• Regular operation of a computer
• Rapidly changing workloads and priorities
• Occasional filing and sorting of files requiring the ability to lift up to 10 pounds repetitiously
• Preferably a Junior or Senior in college pursuing a Bachelor's degree in HR or a relevant degree.
• PC usage - Microsoft Office® software (must be willing to learn new software applications when needed).
• Correspondence - excellent command of grammar, punctuation, spelling, word usage, composition, and formatting.
• Demonstrate excellent skills in organizing and prioritizing work in a rapidly changing, multiple deadline environment.
• Have a good work record of strong self-motivation, high productivity, reliable attendance, attention to quality, excellent communication skills, ability to learn new skills, and a cordial, cooperative personality.