Program Support (Human Resources)The Global Grid
TCD Consulting, Inc. Human Resources InternshipTCD Consulting, Inc.
Human Resources InternAflac Pasadena
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipWaypoint Consulting, Inc.
Human Resources AssistantSheraton Indianapolis City Centre Hotel
HR INTERN DIRECTORCLEAN WATER! A TRASH AND DEBRIS CLEAN UP SERVICE!
Human Resources Employee Training Intern to build Company Culture Video IT StartUp NYC (Remote OKSnowSugar Video
Human Resources InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
HR Staffing InternBookmark This
4201 W. Broadway
Posted: March 29 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLaunch your career building in demand experience through Innovia Communications Internship Program. We are a small audio/video conferencing business expanding into telecommunications and security. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO, gain “real world” experience in high impact tasks, and develop a deeper understanding of business. We are able to provide this experience by maintaining a small and effective team. In addition to gaining in demand experience through our unpaid internship program, we offer occasional projects for compensation and flexible scheduling to accommodate your busy schedule.
Responsibilities• Research and establish recruitment channels
• Research potential job boards
• Develop and post job descriptions
• Screen applicants
• Interview candidates
• Develop and provide offer/rejection letters
• Collaborate with CEO to develop workforce plan projections
• Other projects as assigned
Requirements• Pursuing a degree in human resources or other related fields
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to follow directions and take initiative on assigned projects
• Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
• Should be a fast learner, adaptable, and enthusiastic