Human Resources InternWhirlpool Corporation
Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources ManagementNutricia
Human Resources InternCostco Wholesale
Human Resources InternAusgold Limited
Human Resources Onboarding SpecialistBookmark This
Worldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc.
Posted: January 15 2015
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Worldwide Solutions & Technologies, Inc. (“WSTI”) is a rapidly growing corporation servicing Fortune 500 corporations as well as mid-sized and boutique firms. An internship working with this team is a unique opportunity to exhibit your talents and skills.
As an Onboarding Specialist, you’ll help with the administration of our new employee induction program. Tweak the procedures to ensure the successful onboarding of all new employees into WSTI, globally. You will partner closely with other departments to coordinate the pre-hire Start, the Starting Day, the Employee’s first week, and their 90-Day new hire assimilation program.
This person will assist with directing the sourcing, screening & selection of employees through timely recruitment, marketing, review of applications and resumes, scheduling of interviews and offers of employment in partnership with the hiring manager. You may be occasionally requested to obtain criminal background checks on applicants.
You’ll be responsible for backing up the hiring manager in her role and will have accountability in preparing the new employees set up throughout the onboarding process, and fully executing their induction into the company.
Internship is unpaid, but offers a great deal of hands-on experience.
- College credit is available upon school approval.
- Will have priority consideration upon the opening of a paid position within the firm.
Additional information about our firm can be found on our Websites:
Responsibilities• Develop, document, implement, and oversee a consistent and effective global onboarding process.
• Provide a standardized and structured induction program, including the establishment of a digital media and communication platform for all new hires and transfer-in employees.
• Provide a Hiring Manager toolkit, to support all manager’s with communication templates, tools, IT Request Form, and the onboarding checklist, to complete the onboarding process efficiently and professionally.
• Work with other departments to develop a standardized new employee training program outline.
• Establish the virtual orientation and virtual onboarding curricula (30, 60, and 90-days) and mechanisms for tracking progress.
• Ensure that the induction training program helps employees to adjust to the social and performance aspects of their new jobs quickly and smoothly
• Establish a new hire onboarding experience feedback survey and key metrics, including the measurement of attrition for new hires who terminate, within 6 months, 1 year, and 18 months after employment start.
Requirements• Must be working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration\Management or related major with a target completion of degree in 2015.
• Preferably will have a minimum of one year of experience in a Corporate Human Resources organization in a Talent Management or Talent Acquisition role.
• Direct experience with onboarding new employees preferred; Hiring Management Systems or HRIS experience a plus.
• Must be process focused, with strong analytical skills
• Solid Project management, time management and organizational skills required
• Clear and concise verbal and written communications skills
• Perform and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong presentation skills
• Customer oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
• Works well under pressure and with time constraints