Human Resources InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Human Resources InternSheWorks!
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – HUMAN RESOURCESEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Customer Service RepresentativeSpacelabs
Human Resources/Talent Acqusition InternEmployment Stage
Customer Service at Alliance HealthcareAlliance Healthcare
Human Resources Talent ScoutSpice Pharm
Human Resources & Talent Acquisition CoordinatorEntrepreneurs That SOAR!
Human Resources / Recruiting InternshipBookmark This
1910 s Highland Ave, ste 260
Posted: August 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking to fill a Recruiting / Human Resource INTERNSHIP in our sales and marketing department. Interns get the opportunity to work one on one with the President and CEO, while learning valuable skills in HR, recruiting, marketing, time management and leadership. The internship will last for 8 weeks and position requires 10-15 hours per week. The internship is unpaid and can be used for college credit, however for the right person there is opportunity for full time work after the internship is completed.
The position involves:
Social Media and SEO Brand Management
Recruiting, Interviewing, and Talent Scouting over the phone and in person
Sourcing potential candidates
General office administration
Daily training and coaching in human resource management, recruiting, time management, and administration
Ability to move into a full time position
Flexible work schedule
Bonuses and perks for performers
Fun, fast paced environment with motivated colleagues
Develop skills in all aspects of business management
I like how management is hands on in teaching even the newest employees. Because of their experience in starting at an entry level position, they are able to give me a firsthand perspective on how I can grow in my career here. – John R.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
- Providing new content for Social Media and SEO Brand Management
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and achieve results