Human Resources InternVerrica Pharma
Computer Science and Engineering/inter paidOutsource Tel
Human Resources InternBrogan Group
Human Resources InternNOVA CHEMICALS
HR Coordinator InternOutings & Adventures
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full Time / Immediate HireTata Consulting Services
Human Resources InternAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Human Resources InternANGLO PACIFIC
Human Resources Research InternBookmark This
New York Minute Magazine
Posted: September 04 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNOTE: this internship is unpaid, but we offer academic credit to all interns. All candidates must be current undergraduate or graduate students.
New York Minute Magazine is a rapidly growing online startup, with a virtual office. Here at New York Minute Magazine, we are devoted to empowering women and redefining what it means to be successful. We invite everyone to share in our love for the written word and use it to say something meaningful. we know that life can be busy, so we strive to provide our readers with a daily dose of useful and enjoyable entertainment that can be read in a ‘New York Minute’. Visit our website (http://www.newyorkminutemag.com/) to learn more!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Our motto is “Your Story Starts Here”, because we are passionate about helping interns in their road to success. Still a newbie in your field? No problem. We’ll help you get to where you want to go.
- We offer internships year-round, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment! Our positions are perfect for current students.
- We have a completely virtual office, so you can work from ANYWHERE and there’s no commute!
- We have all of our meetings via video call, so get ready for casual Friday every day, and by casual Friday we mean wearing your pajamas at 4 pm on a Tuesday.
- We are very serious about having fun. No bores allowed! (You better be caught up on your Game of Thrones!)
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Are you great at facebook stalking? Do you have excellent research skills? If so, consider joining New York Minute Magazine’s dynamic team as a Database Manager! In this key position you will get the chance to apply your research skills by uncovering the history of this magazine and it’s past interns. With a variety of research you will showcase your abilities by piecing together these findings to create an Excel database of all New York Minute Magazine’s past and current interns.
***Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered. Send applications to joinnymm@NewYorkMinuteMag.com***
- Working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field.
- Direct experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills and a talent for collaboration
- An interest in documenting the employment history of a fast growing startup
- Excellent and flexible research skills
- Highly motivated with excellent time management and organization skills
- Collaborate with the Talent Management team to find all past NYMM interns
- Create an excel database of past and current interns, including current emails, year in school, and internship completion dates