Human Resource (HR)Glocar
Human Resources CoordinatorSuperInterns.com
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Human Resources AnalystSuperInterns.com
Human Resources InternALLERGAN PLC
Talent Acquisition InternEverwise
Recruiting CoordinatorGLE Creative Talent
Recruiting Administrative/ Data Entry AssistantGLE Creative Talent
Human Resources / Staffing Intern - (paid or unpaid openings)Bookmark This
Posted: June 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a boutique Executive Recruiter/Headhunter firm specializing in eCommerce executive staffing. We offer a unique workplace that is as exciting and rewarding.
We seek candidates for full or part time entry-level HR position. Our employees constantly push themselves to improve their skills Every individual works to grow for the company, but most importantly for themselves.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - Human Resources, Staffing, Job Postings
Preferred - E-commerce