Human Resources ManagementJ.B Hunt
Human Resources InternALLERGAN PLC
Human Resources InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Human Resources InternGlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK)
Human Resource (HR)Glocar
Human Resources CoordinatorSuperInterns.com
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
Human Resources AnalystSuperInterns.com
Human Resources Talent Scout (Recruiter)Bookmark This
Posted: October 17 2016
Company Location: Ridgefield, CT
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Drew Berman is a mentor and coach who believes in supporting individuals in unlocking their full potential! Isagenix is a fast-growing company with a no-compromise approach to health and wealth generating opportunities. Isagenix provides amazing products and a culture of family, fun, success, passion, and integrity that brings out the best in you!
Drew Berman and Isagenix together is a health and wellness match made in Paradise. Let Drew Berman help you embrace, expand, and accept your perspective in order to cultivate the best version of yourself!
For more information, please visit:
www.isagenix.com and http://www.drewberman.com/wellness-project/drew-berman-wellness-project-isagenix/
This internship is virtual. You will work from home (or school, or Starbucks, or the library…or wherever). You can work anywhere as long as you have reliable internet connection and a quiet area for Skype meetings.
In addition to receiving high-level skills and experience that will forward your career goals and immediately increase your prospects for higher-paying, more rewarding jobs, you will also receive mentoring on your resume, interviewing skills, and professional goals. Any work that is not confidential can be added to your professional portfolio. You will work directly with the CFO and get the inside, behind-the-scenes view of a start-up, virtual, national/international company. You will have access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, internship program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars. Successful interns will receive a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals to important business and employment contacts. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit.
This is an unpaid internship, but the experience is priceless!
ResponsibilitiesWorking at DrewBerman.com, you will be on a team, which may be responsible for, but are not limited to the following:
• • Write and post internship descriptions
• Field applications
• Interview candidates
• Extend offers
• Retrieve all signed paperwork from new hires
• Conduct new intern orientation, reviews, and weekly check-in meetings
• Mentor and train interns
• Build new relationships with schools
• Find new and innovative ways to market our internships
• Get our internship processes and paperwork up to snuff and down to a science
• Conduct interviews for potential candidates
• Communicate with the CFO and other supervisors
• Create and improve the HR processes for DrewBerman.com
This is a learning environment; we don't expect you to know everything! Applicants with prior educational and/or work experience in business writing are preferred, but WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON who is enthusiastic, dedicated, and willing to learn.
Internet connection, your own computer, Skype, and phone.
Immediately! Approximately 10 hours a week for 20 weeks; we are flexible and your internship is negotiable. We will work with you.
Skills and abilities:
• Outgoing, driven
• People skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities
• Comfort and proficiency with email, the Internet, and learning user-friendly software
• Able to multi-task and work independently
• Able to attend Skype meetings once or twice a week (we will work with your schedule).