HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources Talent Acquisition SpecialistSuperInterns.com
AccountantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Human Resources InternG&W Electric Company
HR Talent Acquisition SpecialistJulie Braun Co.
Human Resources CoordinatorJulie Braun Co.
HR Recruiting InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Human Resources Training InternshipsBookmark This
4201 W. Broadway
Posted: October 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGive your career a jump start by gaining real world experience through an internship at Innovia Communications LLC. We are a small audio/visual conferencing business expanding into telecommunications and security. Here at Innovia our internship program is designed to give you the hands-on-training needed for you to progress in our field of study.
Benefits we provide:
• Fun exciting environment.
• One on one mentoring.
• Opportunities to go on job sites and gain compensation.
• Leadership Development
• Occasional Luncheons
• Flexible scheduling
If this sounds like an internship for you don’t hesitate. Apply Now.
ResponsibilitiesAssist with developing and documenting a standardized training process and procedures
• Facilitate instructor-led training for new associates and subcontractors.
• Assist in the development and recording of training videos
• Assist in the development of an online training program
• Involvement in the procurement of a Talent Management Syste
Requirements• Pursuing a degree in human resources, training, business management or other related fields
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to follow directions and take initiative on assigned projects