Human Resources InternTeam One Global
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Human Resources Internyum yum donots
Human Resources CoordinatorPoplar Network
Human Resources Talent ScoutPoplar Network
HR CoordinatorBeloved Streets of America
HR Talent ScoutBeloved Streets of America
Human Resources with writing skillsBookmark This
Two Roads Software
85 Broad St, New York City
New York, NY
Posted: November 25 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTwo Roads Software, a young startup developing cutting edge software to the fintech industry, is looking for a bright intern with Human Resources experience to help us expand our product OBSERV to a new segment: the Human Resources Market.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic startup environment and be a key player in the launch of a successful product into a new industry.
We are looking for a self starter intern that can help us with the Product launch and create HR related content for the product and Marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities- Be an expert or have a strong interest in HR regulations procedures,
- Create sample examples communication that would be considered as HR violations for each regulation: Company proprietary, Discrimination, Harassment...
- Work closely with the Product team to develop new features,
- Work closely with the Marketing team and create HR related content for our website, blog, social media...
Requirements- Excellent written communication skills (please provide writing sample)
- Must have at least one year of experience in HR related work, with a good understanding of HR policies and procedures.
- Experience in a Startup a huge plus.
- Able to intern at least 20 hours per week
SkillsRequired - Human Resources, Writing, Self-starter
Preferred - Start-up Environment, Technology