Human Resources InternTNT DEALS, INC
Health Care InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
IT/Computer Systems InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Human Resources InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Human Resources InternSheWorks!
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – HUMAN RESOURCESEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Customer Service RepresentativeSpacelabs
Human Resources/Talent Acqusition InternEmployment Stage
Human Resources with writing skillsBookmark This
Two Roads Software
85 Broad St, New York City
New York, NY
Posted: November 25 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTwo Roads Software, a young startup developing cutting edge software to the fintech industry, is looking for a bright intern with Human Resources experience to help us expand our product OBSERV to a new segment: the Human Resources Market.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic startup environment and be a key player in the launch of a successful product into a new industry.
We are looking for a self starter intern that can help us with the Product launch and create HR related content for the product and Marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities- Be an expert or have a strong interest in HR regulations procedures,
- Create sample examples communication that would be considered as HR violations for each regulation: Company proprietary, Discrimination, Harassment...
- Work closely with the Product team to develop new features,
- Work closely with the Marketing team and create HR related content for our website, blog, social media...
Requirements- Excellent written communication skills (please provide writing sample)
- Must have at least one year of experience in HR related work, with a good understanding of HR policies and procedures.
- Experience in a Startup a huge plus.
- Able to intern at least 20 hours per week
SkillsRequired - Human Resources, Writing, Self-starter
Preferred - Technology, Start-up Environment