Virtual Human Resources Project Management InternYOakleyPR
Human Resources and Recruiting InternshipWest Coast Concepts
Human Resources InternSigma Pharmaceuticals Limited
Corporate Internship at small Government Contractor in Arlington, VA (Ballston)Accelerated Development & Support (ADS) Corporation
HR RECRUITER INTERN (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
HR Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Assistant Human Resources and Communication in MexicoPIC Management
Human Resources with writing skillsBookmark This
Two Roads Software
85 Broad St, New York City
New York, NY
Posted: November 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTwo Roads Software, a young startup developing cutting edge software to the fintech industry, is looking for a bright intern with Human Resources experience to help us expand our product OBSERV to a new segment: the Human Resources Market.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic startup environment and be a key player in the launch of a successful product into a new industry.
We are looking for a self starter intern that can help us with the Product launch and create HR related content for the product and Marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities- Be an expert or have a strong interest in HR regulations procedures,
- Create sample examples communication that would be considered as HR violations for each regulation: Company proprietary, Discrimination, Harassment...
- Work closely with the Product team to develop new features,
- Work closely with the Marketing team and create HR related content for our website, blog, social media...
Requirements- Excellent written communication skills (please provide writing sample)
- Must have at least one year of experience in HR related work, with a good understanding of HR policies and procedures.
- Experience in a Startup a huge plus.
- Able to intern at least 20 hours per week
SkillsRequired - Human Resources, Writing, Self-starter
Preferred - Start-up Environment, Technology