Computer Science and Engineering/inter paidOutsource Tel
Human Resources InternBrogan Group
Human Resources InternNOVA CHEMICALS
HR Coordinator InternOutings & Adventures
PR/ Marketing Intern- Full Time / Immediate HireTata Consulting Services
Human Resources InternAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Human Resources InternANGLO PACIFIC
Human Resources InternLundbeck Canada Inc
Human Resources - Work from Home or anywhere!Bookmark This
Connect With Training
Posted: October 17 2016
Company Location: Ellicott City, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbility to search for, interviews and screens applicants for job placement. Ability to obtain and fill temporary job openings, permanent vacancies or both. Ability to focus only on a specific industry niche. Ability to put together a solid recruitment plan, a background in recruitment strategies, knowledge of laws about licensing, hiring and taxes, and a marketing plan for gaining clients.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills